With environmental problems such as smog, global warming, water pollution, overflowing landfills, and dwindling natural resources, we all need to “Think Earth” to maintain a clean, healthy, sustainable environment in which to live. That means that each of us needs to do what we can to:
Conserve Natural Resources — Reduce Waste — Minimize Pollution
The Think Earth Environmental Surveys are intended to help you examine how well you currently “Think Earth” and what you can do to improve your environmental behaviors.
There are two surveys:
- The Home Survey to complete with family members at your residence.
- The School Survey to complete with fellow students at your school.
At your home or school, you will be investigating habits, behaviors, and conditions that affect:
- Air Quality
- Energy Use
- Production of Waste and Pollution
- Water Use
To conduct a survey, you will do the following steps:
- Fill out your information below.
- Print out the survey.
- Look around your home or school and talk to family members or school personnel to answer each of the questions.
- Input your survey answers.
- Receive environmental improvement recommendations keyed to your answers.
- Optional. Submit your answers to be included in our Think Earth database and see how your answers compare to others who have answered the same survey questions.
We hope you will do the surveys and make use of the recommendations you receive to do your part to “Think Earth.”
Step 1: Fill Out Your Information
Please fill out your infomation below. All information marked in green is required to print or enter results for each of the surveys.
Please note: None of the infomation you enter below will be saved until Step 6, which is optional. Your name will never be saved. Only your grade, teacher, subject, school, city, state and answers will be saved in the Think Earth secure database in Step 6. Because of this security measure, when you come back to enter your results, you will need to re-enter your information below.